V-RAY is considered as most useful rendering software for architectural visualization. That’s why many global companies are using this powerful software for visualizing sustainable homes, smartest cities, and world’s tallest buildings. It helps designers in getting photorealistic imaginary, VR, animations of the final design. It becomes very much essential for designers, architects, and artist to communicate their ideas so this effective plug-in which works seamlessly with different 3D modeling and design applications like Sketch up, 3DS MAX, Revit, Unreal and many more.
Major benefits are as mentioned below:-
1) Extensive Library-V-RAY rendering software consists of a huge library of materials and pre-build models which helps in turning your render into a masterpiece. Without them, it becomes a costly and time-consuming activity because any small mistake during the designing process may turn out to be a major disaster. Because of the available extensive library, designers can easily create excellent renders and showcase the same to their clients instead of explaining them verbally.
2) Excellent lighting effects-In the field of 3D modeling, lights and shadows are considered as crucial elements and its impact on building helps in creating strong models. So always choose digital design software that offers such lighting-related tools or else you will end up designing bad renders. Among them, V-RAY designing software is best considered for handling realistic shadows and accurate lighting effects as compared to others.
3) Excellent animation-Animation is not frequently used as a communication tool during the designing process because of its high-cost factor, hard to generate it and architects/designers find it difficult to make focused informative designs as required by them. In such cases, V-Ray is considered as the best option because animations can be produced at a higher speed with the help of plug-in renders. Due to which clients can be impressed and be explained about designing decisions in a better way.
4) Better integration with 3d software like Sketch-up, Rhino, and 3DS Max-Its very essential to integrate rendering software well with designing digital packages so as to reduces glitches/bugs and can produce quality renders. However V-RAY as a plug-in integrates well with designing software like Sketch Up,3DS Max, Rhino 3D and can create fast and effective renders with the help of an easy set of tools.
5) Perfect for realistic visualisation-As per today’s industrial standards, V-Ray is considered the best plug-in which provides photo realistic 3D visualisation images. In the market, V-RAY is considered as paramount plug-in even for critics or users where you can have whitest whites, darkest darks, and brightest textures along with realism photo realistic images and becoming eye-catcher as compared to other designing software /plug-ins.
In today’s competitive world, client’s demands are inherently increasing and that’s why we also provide a customised best possible solution for them. At C-Design, our dedicated team experts with technical proficiency believe in design innovation and collaborative teamwork productivity. We offer a complete range of architectural services right from initial pre-design planning till construction administration and thereby ensuring overall business requirements of clients get fulfilled within the stipulated time frame and as per budget allocation.