Latest prediction of the 3D printing industry for 2021
Posted on : Jul 12, 2019
Additive manufacturing is another term coined for 3D printing industry which helps in making 3 dimensional solid objects from a digital file. Through additive manufacturing, 3D printed objects get created. In these successive layers of materials are laid down until objects get created. According to recent studies BY 2021, 40% of excellence in the printing industry will be expected by manufacturing corporations. Even if market comprises of cheaply available 3D printers still the push for sophisticated and premium category printers which are highly accurate are considered to be always on a high rise.
The current trends in 3D printing industry are as follows:-
1) Co-creation and coalition will lead to integrating products:-When there is better coordination between software, hardware and service providers then the proliferation of 3D printing in the manufacturing industry will be at maximum level. In this, correlation refers to customers market responsiveness regarding 3D printing software and manufacturing knowledge
2) Automation and simulated software help in minimising human intervention-As we see there is a shift in 3D printing industry which is transforming towards automation, many operations in pre and post production stage is reducing time factor and increasing cost-effectiveness. Both factors like simulation software and industrial automation are creating proper blends and thus help in increasing production efficiency. Simulation software is considered an important element which helps in accessing failures in advance and eliminates overhead costs.
3) Better 3D printing solutions-Industries are looking forward to reaping better benefits from design cycle after capitalizing on jigs, tooling, fixtures, etc instead of traditional machines.
4) FDM technology is becoming dominant as 3D printing technology-There is many factors on which growth of printers are dependent on whether they are user-friendly, desktop friendly, reasonable price, simplicity of the workflow. Among them, FDM printers will hit the market.
5) Most of 3D printing portion comes under 1st phase of new product development-The major amount of ROI is generated during the earliest phase of product development and that’s why 3D printing is considered as competitive edge as compared to others in the market.
6) More market options and blended material applications—Due to this latest 3D printing technology, vendors are looking for better material options which will bring more flexibility and structural material to your company.
7) More use of application-driven approach towards 3D printing-Because of current growth in the additive manufacturing (AM) sector, machines are becoming more faster, larger and better and also estimated to touch by $12billion by 2020. In the future, it’s estimated to have mix combination of software and machine which will meet customers’ requirements and thus leverage AM technology.